Custom Ordering vs. Buying Off the Lot
Production slowdowns have made it harder than ever to find a decent selection of new cars at auto dealerships across the country—so what are your options if you don’t want to settle for something that’s not quite right? Many Gulf Breeze and Destin-area buyers are opting to custom order their cars rather than buy a model off the lot.
You may not be able to drive off in your new car right away, but a custom order ensures that you’ll get the absolute most out of your investment. Read below to find out how custom ordering works at Alfa Romeo of Pensacola, and whether it could be the right path for you.
Benefits of Custom Ordering Your New Alfa Romeo
The biggest benefit of buying your car off the lot is not having to wait while it is produced at the factor and then shipped to the dealership. But is eliminating wait time worth it if your new car doesn’t have the features or styling you really want? And without a stroke of good luck, it can be exceptionally difficult to find a vehicle you love during periods of low production like the one we’re facing right now.
Our new vehicle inventory is always worth a look, but if you don’t find the right vehicle, we can custom order it straight from the manufacturer—where it will be produced to match your specifications. Here are just a few reasons why you might consider a custom order:
- You won’t pay a cent for features you don’t need.
- Our experienced staff will work with you one-on-one to select the perfect combination of upgrades and feature packages.
- You’ll have a hand in the design and styling of your new vehicle.
How to Custom Order Your Car
If you choose to custom order your car, the process is as simple and streamlined as we could make it. Once you’ve worked with our team to design a vehicle that will deliver your ideal driving experience, you’ll just need to take a few simple steps:
- Contact Us: You can get the custom order process underway with our Vehicle Finder Service, or by giving us a call to chat about what vehicle will be right for you.
- Make a Security Deposit: Once you’ve discussed your vehicle build and price with our sales specialists, the next step is to put down a security deposit. At this point, you and your dedicated sales specialist will discuss payment options and settle on a delivery date.
- Schedule Pick-Up: From here on out, you can leave the rest to us! We’ll give you a call to schedule an appointment for pick-up as soon as your car is delivered to our dealership.
Learn More About Custom Orders at Alfa Romeo of Pensacola
Even if you can’t find the perfect car on our lot, test-driving a similar model is a great way to find out what you want most in your custom Giulia or Stelvio. We look forward to working with you soon!